- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Full Time
Beacon Associates, Inc., a highly respected woman-owned small business and Government contractor, is seeking an organized and team oriented Executive Assistant to join our team on a government site in Philadelphia, PA.
As a brief background, Beacon is a company of leaders putting people at the center of winning solutions. Established in 2002, we provide winning solutions to the world's best companies and top government agencies, counting among our customers members of the Global 500 and 67% of Federal Cabinet Agencies, including 25 sub-agencies and offices. Beacon values our people, our commitment to excellence, collaboration, service, high expectations, integrity, and respect. We offer a robust benefits package to our full-time employees which includes paid leave, paid holidays, medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more. Beacon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Executive Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support services to a Director to facilitate efficient operations of the government agency's regional mission. The Executive Assistant's general tasks and responsibilities include:
- Answering and managing incoming calls to the Director
- Contacting and scheduling meetings with government officials (Federal, State and County levels) and other high ranking government agency officials
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, communications and presentations
- Attending agency meetings and preparing meeting minutes
- Managing and maintaining the Director's schedule and appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements and entering into GovTrip
- Maintaining office files
- Assembling information for briefings
- Assisting the Director in executing his/her responsibilities with respect to fulfilling the government agency's mission
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant administrative experience; 6 years' additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Possess excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook for email, heavy calendar management, etc.
- Solid research skills utilizing the internet and other resources
- Familiar with office terminology and administrative procedures
- Good understanding of organization, programs and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize completion of work assignments
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and guidance
- Professional office demeanor
- Flexible and adaptable based on administrative needs and deadlines; ability to multi-task
- Experience scheduling domestic travel in a corporate or government setting (strongly preferred)
- Ability to successfully pass a background check in order to obtain the necessary level of Public Trust clearance required for the position
Qualified candidates should visit the More About Us - Careers page of our website www.beaconassociates.net to view our current job openings and apply for a position. Beacon Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!